Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links and when orders are placed through our links we make a small commission on those sales.
Buffalo Chicken Dip, Simply Delicious!
This recipe is creamy, rich, decadent and so ridiculously easy. The whole recipe is thrown together in a flash. I think that makes this Buffalo Chicken Dip a “rock-star” of quick and easy recipe. It will be the highlight of any party table or tail gate at the next sports game.
My Buffalo Chicken Dip ca be as spicy or mild as you make it and of course it is extra cheesy. When I make this dip I love to pair it with my Garlic Poppy Seed Crackers or lots of fresh raw veggies like celery, cucumbers, and crisp bell pepper slices.
Trust me, anything you choice as a dipper will taste even more delicious when it is dipped into this heavenly dip.
The best part of this dip, besides taste and ease of course, is that it is totally diet friendly for those following the Keto, THM, or any Low Carb Diet. If you follow Trim Healthy Mama this would be a great “S” meal or snack.
This Buffalo Chicken Dip will wow your guests at your next get together but it will thankfully it is such a quick dish to prepare that you will wish all your appetizers were this easy. I’ve even made this dip ahead and frozen it then just pulled it out several hours before I needed to bake it.
It tasted just as amazing as it does when you prepare it and serve it the same day, but so much easier than rushing around to make it the day of a party or gathering. I love dishes like this that save me time and stress.
So if you’re looking for a quick recipe to take to cook out, a New Year’s Eve Party, or Super Bowl Party look no further, this dip is your winner. It will be a classic and everyone will look forward to you bringing it again next time.
Here’s All The Ingredients You’ll Need
- Softened Cream Cheese
- Real Mayo
- Grated Parmesan or Chunked Blue Cheese
- Shredded Monterrey Jack Cheese
- Chopped Bell Peppers
- Chopped Onions
- Cooked and Shredded Chicken
- Your Favorite Hot Sauce
As you can tell from the ingredients this dip is decadent and so filling. No one will have a clue that it is a “diet food” for those of us watching our carbs. You may want to make a double batch because this dip goes fast, really fast.
The last party I took a batch too, I totally missed out on getting any dip on my place because I was catching up with old friends and by the time I got over to the food table it was gone! That’s a good sign it was a hit.
Yes, I have learned my lesson and now I always make double batches so that I can still enjoy visiting and catching up with friends but still get my dip on later!
And it’s not only at parties, it goes super fast in my house too. It goes so fast that I had to fight off my son and husband as it came out of the oven just to get some pictures for this blog post.
I always know a recipe is a good one when I have to threaten my guys (nicely of course) to stay away from it until after the blog pictures. Thankfully, I was successful and you can enjoy these pictures without half of the dip missing. The boys managed to survive another day!
There are tons of low carb recipe out there for crackers that would go wonderful with this dip. If you missed my link to my cracker recipe, be sure to scroll back up and find it in the first few lines. Here are a few more cracker recipes to check out too.
Shameless Crackers, Cheesy Kick, Trim Healthy Mama Store
As you an see there are many options for low carb and gluten free crackers and even chips. So now there is no excuse not to make this recipe now. What are you favorite things to dip in recipes like my Buffalo Chicken Dip.
Some other suggestions for dippers are: pork rinds, celery or bell pepper slices raw cauliflower, broccoli and perhaps some low carb pita bread made into chips. I also love the Quest Dorito chips so those make would well also.
I hope you give this super easy dip a try and when you do be sure to come back and let me know how you like it! Until the next recipe, blessings from our table to yours!
A rich and mildly spicy Low Carb Buffalo Dip that would be great for any party platter or game day snack table.
- 8 o unces of softened cream cheese
- 6 ounces of Shredded Monterrey Jack Cheese
- 4 ounces of cooked and shredded Chicken
- 1/3 cup of Dukes Mayo
- 1/4 cup Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 chopped bell peppers and onions
- 1-2 Tablespoons of hot sauce (your favorite brand)*
- 2 ounces of Shredded Monterrey Jack Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon of Granted Parmesan or Chunky Blue Cheese
- In a mixing bowl cream together the softened cream cheese, mayo, 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan, and spices until smooth.
- Next add in 4 ounces of shredded Monterrey Jack Cheese, reserving the remaining two ounces for the top.
- Sauté the peppers and onions until they are tender then add them and the shredded chicken into the cheese and mayo mixture.
- Mix all the ingredients up well then transfer the dip into a pie plate or baking dish of choice.
- Top the dip with the remaining 2 ounces of shredded cheese and the 1 Tablespoon of Parmesan Cheese.
- Lastly, bake the dip at 350 degrees for about 25-30 minutes or until it is nice and bubbly and the cheese is melted.
- Serve with Low Carb Crackers or Fresh Crisp Veggie Sticks.
I am a southern girl through and through that loves to laugh, cook, read and spend time with family. My passions outside of home schooling my son are ministering to those in need and creating art in the kitchen! Every day is an adventure in our little house and I wouldn’t trade it or the chance to share here with you for anything!